Are you looking for tennis court resurfacing near you that is reliable and up to code? Taylor Tennis Courts has over four decades of experience in building and resurfacing tennis courts, basketball courts, and many other game court systems. Our goal is to ensure that people can play their favorite games their way for years to come.
In time, every tennis court will need resurfacing. Outdoor courts need touch-ups after long-term erosion and exposure to the elements. Months and years of wear and tear during play take their toll. Typically, tennis courts need resurfacing approximately every 4 to 8 years. With excellent construction, you can go even longer without resurfacing, but this is a general rule of thumb.
Here are some visual cues to look out for that may indicate that your tennis court needs resurfacing:
- Unusually early cracks, wear and tear
- Blisters and bubbling on the court surface
- Sloping and widening cracks
- The color of the surface has faded
- Players have submitted complaints and concerns about the court
- Water pools and does not drain quickly
- Mold and mildew are detectable
Want to extend the lifespan of your court between resurfacing appointments? Focus on tasks like:
- Regularly scheduled cleaning
- Removing mold, moss, and other debris
- Filling visible cracks in your court
- Occasional power washing to get rid of debris and dirt
- Maintaining nearby landscaping and drainage systems to prevent water damage
- Regular inspections so you can keep tabs on what’s going on with your court system
Next time you search on your preferred search engine for “tennis court resurfacing near me,” Taylor Tennis Courts wants to extend a helping hand to you so you can extend the lifespan of your game courts. For more information about our services, or to get a free, no-obligation estimate for your tennis courts, call our team today at (800) 558-3664.