When Do I Need Tennis Court Resurfacing Contractors?
No matter whether a tennis court is a personal court, school, neighborhood, club, or professional courts, they all need to be resurfaced in time. A tennis court is a significant investment, and you want to make sure it lasts for years to come. When that time comes, when you need to look for tennis court resurfacing contractors Taylor Tennis Courts has the professionals to do the job.
How Long Will My Surface Last?
A tennis court surface typically lasts four to eight years before needing to be resurfaced. Several factors come into play, including how often the court is used and the weather. But if you want to extend the life of your tennis court, there are things you can help.
- Regular maintenance – cleaning, mold and moss removal, filling in cracks all help keep your courts in good shape.
- Keep the sports surface clean. Remove debris and leaves.
- Make sure no water is pooling.
- Occasional power washing.
- Make sure there is an efficient drainage system near the courts.
If your original construction wasn’t done well, it most likely needs to be resurfaced sooner. If your sports surface hasn’t been inspected regularly, then it may need to be resurfaced by the four-year mark. If you play match after match and get more wear and tear than usual, you will need to resurface more often.
How Do I Know if I Need a Resurfacing Company?
If you are not sure if your tennis court needs to be resurfaced, there are some things you can look for to determine the shape of your courts. Check for the following:
- Cracks are appearing or getting worse.
- Water pools and doesn’t drain.
- Mold and mildew is a problem.
- The surface isn’t as nice to play on.
- Bubbling on the surface.
- Color has faded.
Keep your tennis courts in great shape by letting Taylor Tennis Courts take care of cleaning, maintaining, and resurfacing your courts. We are your tennis court resurfacing contractors. If you need to add to your design, or need a new court installed, our crews can do that too. Contact us at (800) 558-3664 for more information